SIDI PRESSES FOR DRY-CLEANING & GARMENTS INDUSTRY
FINISHING PRESSES FOR THE LAUNDRY, DRYCLEANING AND MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES.
Wide range of professional finishing presses with a compact design, combining power, functionality and rapidity.
Four different lines are produced to allow a rational and diversified choice, able to meet all requirements.
Presses are available with different shaped heads and bucks both padded (steaming head and steam/vacuum buck; also blowing
by request) or with nickel-plated polished head (steaming and vacuum buck).
All presses are ready for connection to external steam and vacuum supplies or available with built-in boiler (9 or 20 liters),
compressor and vacuum.
Air operated presses with either two button or pedal operated head closing complete with head safety guard.
• AT-770-S (Special).
Highly professional, with very fast head movement and extra strong adjustable squeezing pressure.
Professional performances with fast head movement and adjustable squeezing pressure.
Excellently priced with brilliant performance; adjustable squeezing pressure.
Manually operated presses with manual control of head squeezing pressure producing excellent results while being very easy to
use and maintain.
A balanced head using special self adjusting springs allowing optimal alignment of head and buck
• On AT-770 and AT-770-S models the head opens to an angle of 60°
• Copious and instant live steam production thanks to pneumatic valves for steam distribution to both the head and buck
• Easy access to the controls with an adjustable pedal for the maximum comfort of the operator (AT-770 and AT-770-S).
Automatic system of the finishing cycle – Blowing device on the buck
- Sponging/beating device, non-stop steam, adjustable spacing between head and buck
- Photocell for automatic vacuum start
- Stainless steel arm and steam or steam/air spotting gun - Steam iron assembly
- Antigloss plate for padded boards - Nomex cloth for polished head
(Please note some accessories are model dependant).
230-400V / 3+N-50Hz*
9 lt Boiler Heating
10 ÷ 12 kw
20 lt Boiler Heating
10 ÷ 12 ÷ 15 ÷ 18 kw
Tubo gomma Ø interno 13mm
Steam Working Pressure
16 ÷ 20 kg / h
Compressed Air Inlet
Air Working Pressure
Compressed Air Consumption
Central Vacuum Connection
Central Vacuum Depression
Vacuum Air Consumption
360 m³ / h
1250 x 1150 mm
Net Weight with Boiler
Gross Weight Pallet + Special Export Carton
1400 x 1150 x 1400 mm
* Other Voltage by Request
Copyright© Tat Sing Garment Laundry Pressing Machinery Co Ltd All RightsReserved.